Sometimes Dreams Are All We Have Not Taxed (yet)!
I offer this presentation with a somewhat heavy heart.
1. The coalition cut drastically MPs incomes and perks and Westminster costs.
2. An EU "in or out" referendum is a huge majority for out and our deficit melts away overnight.
3. Human Rights legislation introduced with a forfeit penalty for criminal actions.
4. UK troops are withdrawn from any future American led invasions.
5. Paedophiles in power are hunted down and punished severely along with the euphemism for slave trading,
6. Mass immigration is reversed, UK population falls to a manageable 40 million.
7. Asylum seekers found guilty of offences immediately deported.
8. Capital punishment introduced for murder.
9. A new political party to challenge the old seriously. UKIP would be good.
10. The right to vote be 21years of age and subject to an examination. Failure to vote in more than three
elections revokes, for ever, the privilege.
Last, not least, the global warming scams are realised and the likes of Huhne jailed for mass fraud and profiting at the expense of the poor.