Nudged by Caratacus!
My good friend reminded me that all is not ever doom and gloom and I was stung to belay my Gotty credentials for a positive post, so here goes a list of ten things to be pleased about.
1. We have a Government not a cabal of leftie nutters and graspers.
2. It is terrific summer weather so far.
3. Gardens look so beautiful.
4. BP has stopped the oil leak and we can pray for that to be permanent.
5. The Times web site has lost two thirds of its visitors since charging.
6. David Kelly's death to be further investigated?
7. The BBC is about to pay for its left wing club membership, not us!
8. http://www.icecap.us/ For serious AGW sceptics like me!
9. Conservative peer Lord Taylor faces charges over expenses.
10. Labour and The Left seen for the hypocrites they are as Lord of The Pies becomes a Barren Intellectual!
I'm sure there are many, many more things to make us happy with our austere lives! Indeed is austerity a happier state than mindless profligacy and debt?